Thursday, December 9, 2010

On to the Next

It's been far too long since I've done outfit inspiration posts, so here are a couple quick outfits to share from myself, and two from baby toddler(?) Dev.



 tank: f21, old ($13)
cream cardi thing: ? it was cheap, but don't remember where
mustard cardi: f21, very old ($12)
black pants: f21 ($10)
taupe madden shoes: ross ($20)


free people shirt: thrifted, ($16- thinking bout taking it back)
paige brown crop pants: thrifted, $32
kensie girl boots: ross ($30)


mustard button down: gifted (silk and from turkey!)
paige brown courds: thrifted, ($16)


And my mister man looking fresh to death:



My favorite pj's:


And just because he's a cutie pie:




That's all folks!  I've been wanting to wear this cute dress with tights, but it's been far too cold the past couple days!  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment