Sunday, December 26, 2010

Feliz Navidad Part 2

I hope everyone had a great holiday!  I just wanted to share some pics from our holiday, starting from Christmas Eve.

Lil man Dev's outfit:



lookin' fly, as always.


My outfit (saved this romper for this event):
 My whole family, with step parents as well.  It was so nice having everyone together <3


And Christmas Day part one (with my dad and step mom).  Devin was more interested in eating pieces of wrapping paper than finding the present inside.

And our Christmas dinner provided by my lovely step dad.  Devin and his christmas bib,  this pic kills me.

As does this one:


Merry Christmas!  What did you get?  What was your favorite present?  Are you sad it's over?  It goes by so fast, and then, it's eventually the following July where I start craving bits of winter and the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment