Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Today was my first (official) Mother's Day!  I ended up conking out last night at like 9 p.m., woke up at 6 to feed Devin, and then woke up again at 10 to Michael shoving a camera in my face with my present and card laying next to me.  How sweet (except the me passed out shot isn't too cute).   I must say though, Michael did well. 

Have you heard of Pandora?  It's a jewelry company (a bit overpriced) that allows you to customize your jewelry; they are most famous for their customizable charm-bracelets.  Michael got me the charm bracelet, with three starter charms, an elephant, in between two glass, light green beads, PERFECT!  I was really excited to look through the catalog he brought home that had pictures of the other charms, and though slightly overpriced, (starting at $25-145+) per charm, I found a couple cute ones I can't wait to fill it up with (pacifier, chucks, travel suitcase, teapot). 

 (I wish you could see the cute elephant, he even has a tail)

One option they have, is instead of a silver bracelet like mine, they have suede or leather rope ones, that can be very chic as well, I loved the rope one!

And since I didn't find a finished charm-bracelet example on the website (since you can create your own by dragging and dropping the charms), here is a picture from the catalog as an example of your end product.  Nice, right?! I am happy (thanks babe).  All in all, I had a great Mothers Day, and another great Sunday.  Hope your weekend went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment