Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Who Knew?

As I plop down in the drivers seat of my car after (successfully AND in heels) carrying my laptop bag, carseat with Devin in it, and my huge bag, I take a breath and look next to me.  There lays my Longchamp "Le Pliage" bag, not just the only bag I wanted for a diaper bag, but also the only expensive purse I own (believe it or not). So the bag is sitting perched up and open, and all these colors caught my eye and got me thinking, "who knew?"
The colorful items happened to be toys I was taking to work with me to distract Devin.
Who knew? That a year ago, exactly at this time, I was pregnant. Who knew that a year later, I would be lugging a huge bag filled with not just my wallet, clutch, glasses, makeup and lotion, but also with diapers, wipes, a Tide pen, bib, extra clothes, AND baby toys for my 2.5 month old. Who knew? I know I sure as hell didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment