Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Moo Shirt

This moo shirt of mine, is hands down, one of my favorite thrifting finds as well.  I got it for like $2, and I still hadn't incorporated it into my outfit till today.  Before I went to bed last night, I tried it on with different things and forgot how much I really loved it (p.s. I've found that if I know ahead of time what I'm wearing the next day for work, I make it A LOT easier for myself to get out of the house- in other words, I don't stare half awake at my clothes in my closet without moving for 10 minutes).  Also, for whatever reason, I have just been craving wearing a lot of black lately.  Strange:

 Love this scarf.  This is all I wore this morning and was warm.  Scarves really do a lot to help keep warm.






 I look very Iranian in this ^ pic, no?





Hemi mad a guest appearance, like he always tries to do.  I said FIINNNNEEEE this time.

scarf: old navy ($8)
black jacket: F21, ($14)
moo shirt: thrifted, ($2)
miss sixty harem pants: Buffalo Exchange ($15) <--SOOO comfy
me too booties: DSW ($40)

So, did you see the details of the moo shirt?  It's semi sheer, it has sheer stripes actually that are lined with a thin, thin line of gold, and pearl and black beading on cuffs and collar.  Remember you can always click on the pictures to make them bigger.  Tomorrow's hump day, enjoy!

2 comments: