Monday, November 8, 2010

Intermission

Hi guys!  I started a new job today and have been pretty busy since I went straight from my previous job to this one.  I also have a client that I am working with (personal style + shopping); plus being a mom to an ALMOST 1 year old (can't freaking believe it!)....which means that I really need to finish up planning his party. So, I don't want to promise anything specific for this week, but I will try my best to get back on my daily grind.  It will be easier once I come up with a routine and I figure out traffic, average time I'll get home, whether I'm gonna cook, etc.  Routines are very helpful.  So are to do lists.  I love crossing things off of a to-do list.

I was going to try to leave with you with something interesting, but I am exhausted.  I hope I won't suck as much tomorrow.  Goodnight ya'll.

1 comment: