Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Casual Chic

My clothes are either wrinkled or all over the place and I kept trying on outfits before I was finally satisfied.  We don't have to dress up for work too much, but I felt like wearing these pants and I ended up loving this outfit!  It looks way better in person.  For some reason, the pictures don't do it justice.

{shirt: forever 21 ($12), parachute capris: forever21 ($14), sandals: charlotte russe ($20)}


{necklace: forever 21 ($6), bracelets: thrifted ($2)}




I am scared to try parachute pants, what do they go with?
Parachute pants are great with wedges, booties, and gladiator sandals.  They are great because they can be dressed up or down.  They don't have to be too wide.  You can still find some at places like Forever 21, Nordstroms, etc.
 
I don't like parachute pants, how can I pull off a similar look?
You can pull off a similar look with wide leg pants, a short, poofy skirt or shorts (see pic below), or even dress pants or capri's.  The key to any look is accessorizing without being too matchy matchy.


A reader recently asked me how to pull of leggings, so I will do a leggings inspiration outfit post soon! Do you have any fashion questions?  If so, feel free to email me!



Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment