Saturday, April 24, 2010

Virginia is for Lovers....NOT.

I just read an article about this truck:

I also almost threw up in my mouth from this person's ignorance.  Basically, the license plate ended up being a racist, pro-Hitler coded plate.  The 14 stands for some deuchebag white supremacist 14 word motto, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children," CV stands for "Confederate Veteran," and and the 88 signifies the eighth letter in the alphabet (H) with the double-H meaning "Heil Hitler."

Uggghhhh.  Whhhyy?? Why are there still so many racist people on this earth?!  Why do people believe one religion, one race, one sex, one culture, heritage, sexual preference is better than others?  I just wish there were smarter, more peaceful, open minded people in this world.  I am SO thankful I grew up in such a diverse area, with such wonderful parents who never shoved any type of close-minded bull shit down my throat.  Have you noticed? Racism (or any type of prejudice really) is one of my biggest pet-peeves.  However, sociology taught me well there are reasons for the way people are and think; that is one course I think should be mandatory for everyone!

Anyway, I should have added by now instead of ranting,  the DMV did revoke the license.

P.S. Apparently, Virginia is the highest state in the nation with personalized license plates.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how ignorant some people can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me by your knowledge of things and I am so proud of you for learning such diverse things!!! I see how you "almost threw up in your mouth"; that's pretty graphic and sickening.... love you!

    ReplyDelete