Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday!

 The picture doesn't do the sunset in the mirror justice...

Hola peoples!  This weekend was pretty fun for me.  Friday night, did a party bus to DC, that was cool but actually not the best night.  Saturday was not feeling so well in the beginning (really because of lack sleep more than anything) but then grubbed at cookouts and enjoyed seeing people I hadn't seen in a while.  Then, I just chilled with some of my favorite men in my life, Dev, Michael and my brother.  We just sat back and relaxed, I enjoyed the weather, Cam played guitar for Dev (who loooooooves it EVERY time), and then I passed out early and slept in today.  Today there was a little running around but I feel I had a nice weekend.  I have lots and lots of work coming up this week!!  Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment