Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy (post) St. Patty's Day!

I meant to post my St. Pattys day picture yesterday, but it was also Michael's mothers birthday and we went out to eat.  By the time we got home, it was time for bed for Dev.  We have been putting him in his crib for the first time this week and also putting him to sleep way earlier.  The past two nights have been a breeze and I am sooo happy it's working out!!

Lately, it's also been really nice out, like 70 degrees!  So I have been going for walks with Dev in the stroller and opening windows and enjoying the sunlight.  Every night, I have been going to bed very happy and thankful, it's such a great feeling.  A little morbid, but sometimes I think to myself that if I died in my sleep, I would have felt I lived a full-filled and happy life.  Is that really morbid and weird?? 

Here are some pictures I wanted to share!

Devin wearing his green on St. Pattys day!  After all, he has a Irish name and our Irish genes MUST be strong since he barely has any white in him but he has reddish hair and white skin!!

Here is a nice pic of Hemi on our window sill, enjoying the sunlight and fresh air.
Here is Bobbi on the other side enjoying the sunlight as well.

Along with the sunlight theme, here is Devster after a walk.  We were sitting on the porch enjoying the weather.  My little man is getting so big so fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment