Monday, June 20, 2011

Rainy Monday

Rain + Monday = wanting to be cuddled up in my bed with a book.  This has been my little fantasy/daydream since I was in 2nd grade, and ever since, I've loved rainy days.  Especially rainy fall days.  There's something so cozy about them, but I love rainy days in summer too.

Last week, I had plenty of outfits that I loved and wanted to share.  However, I had some obligation almost everyday after work, which resulted getting home around 830-9, and having not time to spend with my lil man or do anything else for that matter.  Thus, I only have one outfit to share.  Maybe if I gt some extra time this week, I can try to recreate last weeks outfit for one post.








new york & co soft pink cardi- gab bros. ($6)
turquoise silk tank- thrfited, ($3)
vintage multi colored belt- thrfited ($3)
hunter green capris- f21 ($14)
tan heels- target, ($13)

You can't really see in these pics the multi colored belt, but I am wearing two belts.  Got the idea from the j crew catalog (they make it look so easy!).  One thing I liked about this outfit, is that I would have never thought to pair these two colors before, but with a little bit of inspiration mixed with creativity, I did it successfully and loved it.  What two colors have you paired together and ended up loving the combo?

Hope you had a great weekend, and that you have a great week ahead of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment