Monday, March 21, 2011

I Saw Red

Clearly, I have been very into this bright orangey-red and red colors.  I'm happy I'm seeing a lot of it this spring season.  Oh yeah, and it's OFFICIALLY spring! W00t!

Now, I really can't wait to show you my new favorite necklace.  I got it at the thrift store last week, and had to put it on immediately.  I thought I would get some weird looks from my fellow co-workers, but to my surprise, I got a lot of compliments instead.  I'm in love with this necklace, and love how it can be worn with almost anything- all while giving the outfit the ultimate finishing touch.

Behold:




The necklace has all types of animals, elephant, dog, llama, etc.  So many beautiful colors.  I wish I knew it's origin. Do you have any idea?

And now for the silly pic:

(I don't really know why I do this shit either).  But anyway, I really loved wearing this necklace with the leopard flats, it looked so planned, while it was so accidental- but clearly, meant to be.

worthington cardigan: thrifted, ($4)
taupe tee: f21 ($13)
black ann taylor crop pants: "thrifted" ($14)
leopard shoes: old f21 (?)
animal necklace: thrifted ($5)


Todays Outfit:





 red cardigan: thrifted, ($5)
black studded crop tee: gab bros. ($7)
olive green skirt: thrifted, ($5)
hue black tights: ross ($5 for a two pack)
steve madden shoes: ebay ($36+ shipping)

I really love the color of this skirt, I don't think the pictures portray it as accurately as I'd like.  I can do so much with it (color wise).  It'll be fun to remix.  Here's my little man enjoying red, thrifted, and vintage!



So that's that folks!  Hope you had a great weekend and an alright (or better) Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment